Q: Lemon Basil Chicken Breast
1) Combine oil, lemon pepper, basil, and lemon juice for marinade. Mix until well blended.Close
2) Pour marinade over chicken, turning to evenly coat. Refridgerate for 1-3 hours.
3) Place chicken on chargrill over medium-high heat. Cook for 2 minutes. Rotate 90 degrees and cook for 2 more
minutes to create cross marks and internal temperature is 165 degrees.
4) NOTE: If you don’t have a chargrill Bake in a 300 degree F. standard oven for 35 minutes or until minimum internal
temperature is 165 degrees F. (for 15 seconds).
Q: Chicken Marsala
1. Bring oil to medium heat in a pan
2. Add garlic, shallots, and mushrooms. Saute until tender
3. Add wine to deglaze pan. Cook until liquid is reduced by 1/2.
1. Place between plastic paper, pound until even.Close
2. Season with salt and pepper, coat in flour.
3. Cook into pan until white all through. Internal temp at 165 for min of 15 seconds.
Q: Italian Herb Baked Chicken
Parsley - Fresh
Boneless Chicken Breast
1. Blend Italian Dressing, Italian Seasoning, and Parsley into marinadeClose
2. Pour marinade over chicken, allow to sit in fridge for between 30 min and 2 hours. (Greater time will result in better seasoning)
3. Preheat oven to 325 F. Cook until white throughout.
4. Recommended to serve with white rice and fresh vegetables.
Q: Grilled Ahi Tuna w/ Mango Salsa
Olive Oil - Virgin
Salt & Pepper
Red Peppers (Fresh)
Red Onions (Fresh)
Salsa: Combine ingredients in bowl, mix until consistent. Refrigerate.
1. Remove any skin or bloodlines from fish.Close
2. Coat with olive oil, season with salt and papper.
3. Place fish presentation side down on grill. Cook for 3-5 minutes until internal temp is 145 degrees F for 15 seconds.
4. Serve alongside mango salsa.
5. Perfect when paired with roasted potatoes and fresh vegetables!
Q: Shrimp Scampi
Shrimp (Peeled & Deveined)
1. Heat oil in pan on medium heatClose
2. Add 1 tsp garlic, 1/4 cup white wine, 1/4 cup vegetable stock, 1 tsp butter. Stir.
3. Add 1 1/4 tsp lemon zest and 6 shrimp. Cook until shrimp are entirely opaque.
4. Add 1/8 tsp salt, 1 1/4 tsp oregano and 1 1/4 tsp basil. Toss and serve.
5. Garnish with chopped scallions. Suggested serving with rice pilaf or angel hair pasta.
Q: Orange Marinated Salmon with Tomato Basil Topping
Olives - Green, Pitted
Tomatoes - Fresh
Pepper - Black
1. Place salmon in a container with 1st listed olive oil, orange rind, and orange juice. Turn salmon over to coat.Close
2. Mix together olives, diced tomato and basil. Set aside.
3. Place browned salmon on a lined sheet pan. Bake in a 350 degree F. standard (300 degree F. convection)
4. Remove salmon from marinade and reserve for later use. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Melt butter in a skillet or flat top grill on high heat. Cook salmon in skillet approximately 2 minutes or until light brown; turn over and cook other side. Cook in oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until minimum internal temperature is 145 degrees F. for 15 seconds.
5. Place olive oil in a sauce pan on medium heat. Add shallots and cook for 1 minute. Add reserved marinade and saffron and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add orange segments.
6. Serve & enjoy!
Q: Grilled Dijon Rosemary Lambchops
1. Wash and chop parsley to medium fine consistency.Close
2. Combine parsley, rosemary, Salt, pepper, and oil. Rub mixture over chops.
3.Preheat grill to 400 degrees and oven to 275 degrees.
4. Mark chops on grill.
5. Back in oven until minimal internal temp is 155 degrees for 15 seconds.
6. Serving Suggestion: serve with Tzatziki Sauce or Apple Mint Jelly.
Q: Turkey Cutlet Bruschetta
Turkey Breast Cutlet
1. Pound turkey cutlets to even thickness. Dredge into seasonings, shaking off excess.Close
2. Heat oil in skillet, blacken cutlets for 2-3 minutes per side. Make certain that internal temperature is 165 degrees for minimum of 15 seconds.
3. Serve one turkey cutlet over bed of spinach and top with bruschetta. (see video)
4. Serve with sides of choice. Wonderful accompaniments include garlic roasted potatoes and green beans.