Orange Marinated Salmon with Tomato Basil Topping
Olives - Green, Pitted
Tomatoes - Fresh
Pepper - Black
1. Place salmon in a container with 1st listed olive oil, orange rind, and orange juice. Turn salmon over to coat.
2. Mix together olives, diced tomato and basil. Set aside.
3. Place browned salmon on a lined sheet pan. Bake in a 350 degree F. standard (300 degree F. convection)
4. Remove salmon from marinade and reserve for later use. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Melt butter in a skillet or flat top grill on high heat. Cook salmon in skillet approximately 2 minutes or until light brown; turn over and cook other side. Cook in oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until minimum internal temperature is 145 degrees F. for 15 seconds.
5. Place olive oil in a sauce pan on medium heat. Add shallots and cook for 1 minute. Add reserved marinade and saffron and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add orange segments.
6. Serve & enjoy!
Grilled Dijon Rosemary Lambchops
1. Wash and chop parsley to medium fine consistency.
2. Combine parsley, rosemary, Salt, pepper, and oil. Rub mixture over chops.
3.Preheat grill to 400 degrees and oven to 275 degrees.
4. Mark chops on grill.
5. Back in oven until minimal internal temp is 155 degrees for 15 seconds.
6. Serving Suggestion: serve with Tzatziki Sauce or Apple Mint Jelly.
Donald's Turkey Cutlet Bruschetta
Turkey Breast Cutlet
1. Pound turkey cutlets to even thickness. Dredge into seasonings, shaking off excess.
2. Heat oil in skillet, blacken cutlets for 2-3 minutes per side. Make certain that internal temperature is 165 degrees for minimum of 15 seconds.
3. Serve one turkey cutlet over bed of spinach and top with bruschetta. (see video)
4. Serve with sides of choice. Wonderful accompaniments include garlic roasted potatoes and green beans.