When You Feel at Home, You Have the Freedom To Be Yourself
Our comfortable community areas are welcoming spaces for friends and family members. Cozy nooks and comfortable couches create close-knit relationships in our inviting Philadelphia-area community. Personalized care plans for every health care need, including memory care necessities. Our collaborative approach ensures you’re living life on your terms, making it easy to enjoy community life.
Amenities at The Hearth at Drexel:
- Shared activities in each household’s community rooms
- Bright and cheery living spaces with wonderful natural lighting
- Patios and balconies overlooking park-like grounds
- Beautiful landscaping and flowering gardens
- Restaurant-style dining with healthy, freshly prepared meals
- Snacks and beverages whenever you want
- Spacious apartments that meet the needs of all levels of mobility
- The security of a specialized Memory Care neighborhood for Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias
The Hearth at Drexel is an aging in place community, meaning you can stay safely in your home at the Hearth even if your circumstances change. If you need more care as you go along, we simply bring it to you. Welcome home to a place where you can feel confident about the future.
Want a glimpse at the activities we have planned for residents each week? Check out our weekly updates with our community life director, Jessica Buck!