Looking for Information On Our Next CEU Class?
Date: March 10
Topic: Your Digital Legacy: From your Health Records to Passwords presented by Linda Anderson, ESQ. Ll.M., CELA
- Call or text Kylie at 215-720-0745 or email at [email protected]
- Kylie will respond to your referral within 15 minutes
- Establish best next steps with Kylie and your client
- Virtual tours, phone conference and outdoor consultations with Kylie available 7 days a week by appointment
Why Select The Hearth?
- We are a smaller, non-for-profit organization where you become part of our family, not just a number.
- We offer many avenues for support and references through the decision-making process.
- Aging in place through end of life care.
Services That We Offer:
At The Hearth at Drexel, luxury home living, matched with personalized care means that you or your loved one will receive the top care while enjoying the comforts of home and independence. The Hearth is licensed by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to provide a full spectrum of Assisted Living care. We created The Hearth to embrace the idea of Aging in Place, the best alternative to the clinical “continuum of care” that moves a resident from one care setting to another as their needs change.Close
Memory Care at The Hearth at Drexel provides highly personalized services for residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia-related conditions in the Philadelphia area, while still maintaining the sophisticated luxury your loved one deserves.
Through our progressive Inspiring Today program, Memory Care residents are provided with opportunities to create a meaningful life in an intimate environment.Close
The comfort of respite care in an exceptional environment
There are a number of reasons why people may seek out respite care, whether it is a break for a caregiver, a little TLC and therapy after a hospitalization, or just to sample life at The Hearth. Serving Main Line and greater Philadelphia, The Hearth at Drexel offers respite stays in both our Assisted Living and Memory Support households. Length of stay is flexible and based on availability. Please call the Sales and Marketing Office at 877-611-8921 to schedule your respite stay!
Short-term respite residents are able to take advantage of all the great amenities at The Hearth:
- Furnished respite apartment with private bath and walk-in shower
- Three delicious restaurant-style meals served daily
- Weekly Housekeeping and linen service
- Personal Laundry
- A smart TV with expanded basic cable package
- Complimentary Wi-Fi service
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Nurse on-site 24/7
- Full calendar of activities and trips